« Home | Bern's Steak House Dessert Room: Dessert » | Bern's Steak House: Dinner » | Johnny Carino's: Lunch » | The Cheesecake Factory: Dinner » | The Coach and Horses: Snack » | Cold Stone: Dessert » | Lee Roy Selmon's: Dinner » | Grandma Yoder's: Lunch » | Let's Eat! »

Lee Roy Selmon's: Dinner

Lee Roy Selmon's
www.leeroyselmons.com
6510 Cortez Road, Bradenton
(941) 798-3287

Once again we ordered the Combo nachos and once again they didn't come out the way we ordered them. This time they finally got the tomatoes right but they forgot the combo part of the combo nachos. It had the chicken(which was a little try tonight) but forgot the pulled pork. As I've said before when these nachos finally come out completely the way we order them the first time I'll be very happy and I'll expect them to be very good. As we weren't in a real hungry mood we split the nachos and decided to go straight to dessert. We had a Peach Cobbler and I believe it's their Super Sundae. The Peach Cobbler had good taste but the peach's were hard, it's like they weren't all the way ripe and not cooked enough to soften them, good taste but needed work. I just loved the Sundae it had vanilla ice cream (Blue Bell) covered with Captain Crunch(my favorite cereal) hot fudge, peanut butter fudge, whipped cream, and a peanut butter cup. I swear I made this as a kid, and I may have to start doing that again.